Thorogood® 1957 Series Waterproof 8″ Briar Pitstop Moc Toe MAXWEAR WEDGE™ 814-3800
Enjoy the classic, hard-working style of mid-century America in our re-issued 1957 boots. Rich Briar Pitstop leather in these boots are a smart look with your work uniform or your favorite weekend clothes. Sturdy Goodyear Storm Welt construction means worry-free wear for years and easy re-soling over the lifetime you’ll own these boots. The MaxWear wedge outsole provides traction on slippery surfaces like mud and grass. A soft lining and waterproof, breathable membrane keep your feet dry, while the removable, memory foam footbed molds to your foot for maximum comfort. Classic styling for the modern man who appreciates quality workmanship.
- Briar Pitstop, full-grain leather
- X-Stream Waterproof™
- Removable Ultimate Shock Absorption™ footbed
- Fiberglass shank
- MAXWear Wedge slip resistant outsole
- Goodyear storm welt construction
- Made in USA with USA and globally sourced components
- D:8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
- EE:8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
We ship Thorogood products only to customers within the United States. Thorogood’s logo, text, graphics and photo images are the property of Weinbrenner Shoe Company, Inc. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2016.